пятница, 3 ноября 2017 г.

Beautiful idea. I love this room layout! I totally want to do this with our master suite in the basement! And to celebrate when its finished, Id like to line the pathway to the bed with candles and flower petals from our wedding. I love the 4 poster bed, the comfy chairs and loveseat, all the light, and the doors separating the bedroom from the living space.


Beautiful idea. I love this room layout! I totally want to do this with our master suite in the basement! And to celebrate when its finished, Id like to line the pathway to the bed with candles and flower petals from our wedding. I love the 4 poster bed, the comfy chairs and loveseat, all the light, and the doors separating the bedroom from the living space.

Original article and pictures take https://playbuzz.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий